"But your best friend is still your best friend. Even from half a world away. Distance can’t sever that connection. Best friends are the kind of people who can survive anything. And when best friends see each other again, after being separated by half a world and more miles than you think you can bear, you pick up right where you left off.After all, that’s what best friends do."
2013 Year Highlights Jar
It’s a little late but, I was looking through all the notes in my jar and decided I’d share some of my favs moments from last year :)
- May 11— Saw Black Rebel Motorcycle Club with Maria. She was a foreign exchange student from Brazil that lived with my uncle. She’s pretty cool.
May 13 — Bought tickets for the FOB Save rock and roll tour in Cleveland with Panic! at the Disco and Twenty-One Pilots. :)
- May 16 — Saw the Killers in Cincinnati with Maria! They are fantastic! :)
- March 14 — Paramore released their single “Still into You” and it’s fun to dance to. :)
- April 5 — Paramore released their self-titled album :) If you haven’t checked it, do so! It’s fantastic :)
- Week of 4th of July — Spent the week at Erin’s!! Was a great time!! Love that girl!! Best buds!!
- September 11 — Save Rock and Roll Tour!! It was fantastic!! November 9 — PARATOUR in VA!! Fav band ever!! They’re so good live!! Amazing night!!
- November 10 — 2 hour crash course in D.C.!! So beautiful! Can’t wait to go back and really visit!
November 30 — My 21st Birthday! I spent it with my parents at the Cincinnati zoo to see the Christmas lights! That’s how to turn 21 right there, who needs alcohol lol. Love my parents :) December 31 — Finished the year off in PA with Erin and her family!! Great way to finish the year :) :)
this is a bromance